If your institution uses a proxy server, be aware that Ferguson's Career Guidance Center record URLs/permalinks do not inherently contain proxy server login information. To ensure ease of off-campus proxied use when sharing content/posting links, proxy login information can be added to record URLs/permalinks. To set this up, please contact Ferguson's Career Guidance Center Support with your proxy prefix information.
Articles in this section
- Account Settings for Job and Internship Search
- Supported Authentication Methods
- How to Give Remote Users Access to Linked Content
- How to Access My Usage Statistics
- How to Access Consortia Statistics
- COUNTER Tracking in Ferguson's Career Guidance Center
- What authentication methods do you support?
- What are the sources for Ferguson's Career Guidance Center?
- How do I request a free trial?
- How can I get my institution logo added or updated for display in the platform?