A record URL is what is known as a persistent link or a permalink. You may use this link to bookmark an individual record or to email a link to a friend. However, only those who are authorized to access this database will be able to enter through a link. The record URL is located at the bottom of each entry.
Articles in this section
- What is a record URL?
- What is the Career Interest Assessment?
- How to Use the Career Interest Assessment
- How to Save to a Folder
- How to Save a Record from Search Results
- How to Access Citation Information
- How to Cite
- How to Translate a Page
- How to Email an Article
- How to Make Text Larger or Smaller