Use Ferguson's School Search to find a school that's right for you. Search for Undergraduate, Graduate, Nursing, or Vocational and Technical schools in the United States, Canada, and related regions. You can specify search criteria, such as location, areas of study, and admissions difficulty. Search criteria vary by type of School Search: Undergraduate, Graduate, Nursing, or Vocational and Technical.
To search for schools:
- Click the "Plan Your Education" link in the top navigation bar, and then select the type of school search: Undergraduate, Graduate, Nursing, or Vocational and Technical.
- On the School Search page, a link to detailed instructions for each type of search, along with descriptions of search criteria, is included to the right of the school-type drop-down menu. You can use the school-type drop-down menu to switch among the different types of School Search.
- On the School Search page, you can select search criteria in the different sections. To expand the various sections, click the arrows to the left of the sections, or click the "Expand All" link at the bottom of the page for a comprehensive view. The more criteria you choose, the narrower your search results will be. Clicking the "Reset all Fields" link at the bottom of the page will clear any search criteria selections you have made.
- Click the Search button to run your school search.
- To view a full listing of information for a school, click the school name on the Search Results page to go to the school profile. The school profile can be printed, saved to your folder, or emailed.
- On the Search Results page, you can adjust your search criteria. To remove search criteria, click "x" in the applicable boxes at the top of the page and the search results will adjust to reflect the change. Or, click "Modify Search" to return to the School Search page.
- You can use record URLs to link to a specific search or school record. See What is a record URL?