Ferguson's Career Guidance Center includes many career skills articles covering resumes, cover letters, networking, interviewing, and more. A good place to start is the Job-Hunting and Workplace Skills page. Click "Launch Your Career" on the top navigation bar, and then select "Careers Skills" on the drop-down menu to go to the Job-Hunting and Workplace Skills page. You will find links to career skills articles, tips, videos, and resume and cover letter samples.
Articles in this section
- Basic Search Overview
- Advanced Search Overview
- How do I access additional databases?
- Can videos be downloaded to a user's workstation?
- Basic Search Tips
- Advanced Search Tips
- How to Search for Job and Internship Postings
- How to Search for Schools
- How to Search a Directory
- Is closed captioning available for videos?