Setting up a user account, also known as a folder account, allows you to create personal folders where you can save content from your subscribed databases and view your search history.
To create a new user account:
- Click the Create Account link in the top right corner of the website.
- In the pop-up window, select a user type: Student, Teacher, Librarian, Admin, Library Patron, or Other.
- Enter a username. Your username must start with a letter and can be any combination of 3-16 letters and numbers.
- Enter your Email address. Please provide your email so that we can send you a password reminder if necessary.
- Enter a password. Your password must be a minimum of 6 characters in length.
- Enter your password again to confirm it.
- Click Create Account.